5 reasons you need a mobile friendly site
The good the bad & the Ugly
- - 60 % of all local business searches originate from a mobile device.
- - Mobile-friendly sites are more likely to lead to a purchase after a local business search
- - They load faster so they give our impatient smartphone users fast access to the info they need.
- - 6/10 Smartphone users will leave a site that is not mobile friendly and go to a competitor’s site
- - If you needed any more reasons, here is the kicker! Goggle is changing their mobile search algorithm to stay on par with their commitment to bring relevant results to their Googlers they are (as of April 21st 2015) omitting from mobile search results any websites that are deemed by them to be “not mobile friendly”.
Q. So what does this all mean for my business?
A. To sum it up here are some quick facts
-Mobile users want RELEVANT results! If they’re viewing your site from a mobile phone they expect it to load quickly (within 3 seconds or less)
-They want fast access to information and by FAST we mean within 1 click or less!
-The action they want? Click to Call, Click to Map, & Business hours are the top 3 on the mobile users request list.
-As for Google….. they like to make their Googlers happy and so they as well will only show Relevant results in local searches. By relevant we mean relevant to the browser that the request is coming from. If the client is on a mobile phone and performing the search any results that are not mobile friendly will be EXCLUDED from the results list.
Take Google’s mobile-friendly test today to make sure your website won’t get left behind. Click here
Already know your website failed the test and want to fix it right away? Start Here.